Delving Into The Depths Of Google’s Mastermind Plan: Link Earning And Increasing Viewership
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) has come a long way and is now being considered an indispensible part of conducting business online. Being on the top of the Google search list is what each and every company craves for. And that is why most of them seek help from SEO to help them with the elite process. However, like most technological innovations, SEO has also undergone many major changes over the last few years. Tactics which a year back was considered to be something out-of-the box are now being thought of as backdated. The main reason behind this change in approach is the shift on focus on part of Google; they have changed everything from link building to link earning.
Undermining the differences between link building and link earning
For any layman unaware of the pros and cons of SEO, it is important to understand the difference between the two.
- To put it in simple terms, link building is someone becoming active and posting links at places
- It is more like sourcing or creating as many links to your site as possible
- This does not necessarily mean that the site linking back to your site is related to the particular industry you are operating in
- However, this technique is now increasingly becoming back-dated one
- It’s now more of building a relationship with other companies; a relationship that will allow the reader viewing your website to read a blog containing a link that leads to another website with that website also doing the same
- It’s more of natural linking that is supposed to provide more rewards than link building
- In fact, this is the kind of job that is done by link earning wherein someone else quotes the link of your website and lets people participate in it
The path to Link Earning is not easy
- Now, the question is how you can convince others to promote what you are posting? The first and foremost thing to do is to compose and display a solid content. It’s usually not until someone gets to benefit from the content that he or she is going to talk about your link or use it on their website.
- Secondly, the role of social media in link earning can never be negated. With websites like Facebook and Twitter becoming an integral part of human life, it’s almost impossible to deny the role of social media in our life. In fact it is the only medium that can be used to spread the message faster and more effectively.
- While the chances of people reading the posted content is more likely, it is also possible that at least 50% of the people reading it end up sharing the content too. This is why the chances are more that the people linking the site back to your own source site are bound to give you more visibility.
- Thirdly, you can use the technique of guest blogging in order to increase viewership and sharing. A really well-written blog by a recognised writer can help increase your viewership significantly. It is bound to boost the SEO process and help you enjoy heavy traffic content.
- Lastly, responding to blogs and articles regularly can be an all important technique for Link Earning. Reply to comments, saying thanks or giving complements can be highly beneficial.
If one is to conclude the process, it can be said that link earning is a far better technique than link building. With Google policies changing almost every day, it is important to keep yourself updated, or your rankings are going to fail. So choose your techniques wisely in order to reach out to the masses.
Adam Anderson is a SEO analyst and suggest tips and tricks to increase the visibility of a website. He works with a Boca Raton SEO company which provides proper analysis and steps to achieve higher rankings.