How to Get Killer Search Engine Rankings with Manual Link Building?
If you are looking out for ways to grow your online business, then you need to make sure that your company’s website appears on the first page search results of the leading search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing, just to name a few, or else all your potential consumers will go elsewhere.
Getting High SERPs Isn’t Child’s Play
But, getting first page rankings isn’t a cake walk; it takes a lot of time and hard work. Your website should have wealthy backlinks from other reputed sites in your niche to appear on the 1st page of search engine results. There are several white-hat SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques to improve the total number of backlinks linking to a given website.
Manual Link Building is Highly Effective
Manual link building technique is one among the most influential, and proven methods of enhancing the search engine rankings of a given website. The rule is simple- the more the number of organic back links you generate, the healthier your search engine rankings will be. But, it demands extensive effort, loads of time, and tactical planning.
Make Use of Only Organic SEO Tactics
In the process, you should make sure to use only organic SEO linking tactics to produce the back links to your website, and in contrast, if you follow any inorganic or black-hat linking methods (like participating in link exchange networks, and paid links) to get the desired rankings, you will do more harm than good to your website.
Top SEO Techniques
Let’s discuss in brief about some of the leading manual link building techniques to get the top search engine rankings in the following sections.
- Link Wheels: It is one of the most powerful methods to drive huge amount of organic traffic flow to a particular website by increasing the number of high-quality back links to the website. In this method, several high PR (Page Rank) Web 2.0 sources such as HubPages, eZine Articles, Google Knol, Squidoo, LiveJounal, and so on are interconnected just like a wheel networking to the targeted website. This method proves to be very effective in getting good long-lasting rankings, and should be present in your link building plan.
- Link Pyramid: It is a proven technique to target any given keyword on Google’s or any other search engine’s first page of search results. It involves white hat, and widespread interlinking scheme between high page rank sites.
- Social Bookmarking: This technique involves submitting bookmarks to various high PR social bookmarking sites like Reddit.com, digg.com, chime.com, newsvine.com, and so on. It is a great method to get your brand new website indexed in the major search engines. It is normally carried out to create permanent 1-way back links, and immediate traffic to a given website.
- Web Directory Submissions: This technique will aid search engines such as Google, MSN, Yahoo, and so on, to crawl your site effortlessly, and grade accordingly in their organic search results.
- Article Directory Submission: Submitting your articles to various article directory submission sites will aid you to increase your site’s organic traffic, and decrease the efforts and time required to advertise your site online.
- Press Release Submission: This link building method works out extremely well for advertising new services and products online. That way, it drives in a lot of organic traffic, and increases the conversion rate of your website.
These are just few common manual link building tactics that are used by most of the SEO professionals all around the world to get good SERPs in the end.
Other Advanced SEO Tactics
Apart from the above mentioned methods, you can even try out these techniques:
- Blog Commenting
- Forum Posting
- Profile link building
- Video directory submission
- RSS Feeds
- .edu and .gov links
- SMO techniques (Social Media Optimization)
So make use of these SEO tactics to gain high SERP rankings, and grow your business with effective online marketing campaigns.
Author Bio – Adam Pollen is a SEO Engineer by profession, who loves to write SEO and Manual Link Building related guest posts to share his SEO knowledge and experience with the online world.